Debian snapshot.debian.org replica on the Amazon cloud?

Hi James,

I'm wondering if Amazon would be interested in donating hosting for a
replica of the data behind snapshot.debian.org. It is around 17TB last I
checked and constantly growing as people upload more packages. There is
also a postgres database with metadata, I think that is about 60-70GB.
Currently there is only one functional replica of the data.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise