Re: snapshot.d.o backup Was: [snapshot/master] Add a datapoint

Hi Peter,

Silly me just now realized that you are also a part of the DSA team, so
you would know better on the availability of backup space etc.
And anyways it is 'not of my business' -- just wanted to help possibly
securing data of s.d.o

Meanwhile, browsing dsa.d.o I even ran into an outstanding wishlist
about s.d.o on  http://dsa.debian.org/hardware-wishlist/ ;)

Cheers!

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences