Re: Cannot connect to snapshot.debian.org

Hi Peter,

the server refuses our connections.

wget
--delete-afterhttp://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20100801T035459Z/
--2010-08-05 10:55:30--
http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20100801T035459Z/
Resolving snapshot.debian.org... 206.12.19.13
Connecting to snapshot.debian.org|206.12.19.13|:80... failed: Connection
refused.

Is our ip blocked again?

regards
Steffen