Re: 无法mountext2档案系统?

Hello Carlos,

Saturday, July 08, 2000, 9:05:13 AM, you wrote:

C>    ´ó¼ÒºÃ,ÎÒÊÇCarlos,Õâ±ßÓиöСÎÊÌâÏëÇë½Ì¸÷λ:

C>  /dev/hdaÓÐDebian,/dev/hdbÊÇRedHat,ÎÒÏëÔÚDebianϹÒÈë

C>  RHµÄĿ¼,ÓÚÊÇÎÒ´òÁËÏÂÃæµÄÖ¸Áî:

C>   mount -t ext2 /dev/hdb8 /tmpfs

C>  µ«È´³öÏÖ´íÎóѶϢ:

C>   EXT2-fs: 03:48: couldn't mount RDWR because of
C>    unsupported optional features.
C>   mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock
C>    on /dev/hdb8,or too many mounted file systems

C>  ¾ÍËã¸Ä³Émount hdb6 or hdb7 Ò²ÓÐͬÑùµÄ´íÎóѶϢ,ÇëÎÊ

C> ÒªÈçºÎ²ÅÄܳɹ¦µÄmount RH µÄ·Ö¸îÇø?(ÒòΪÎÒÏë°Ñdebian

C> Öеĵµ°¸´æÈëredhatÖÐ,ÓÖ²»ÏëÓÃÈíµúƬÀ´´ï³É´ËÄ¿µÄ),Ï£Íû

C> ¸÷·¸ßÊÖÃÇÖ¸µãÒ»ÏÂ,лл!

Seems that you are not sure which device has your RH partition.
Please use fdisk -l to verify that you are mounting the right
partition.
It is also could be kernel problem. Newer kernel (2.2.x?) has
extended ext2 filesystem features a bit (don't ask me which). Maybe your
RH partions use a newer version of ext2 that older kernel under
debian do not know.
So if you are sure you did not do anything wrong, try update to
a new kernel (2.2.15 in potato will do just fine).

--
Best regards,
 hashao                            mailto:hashao@china.com.n.s.pam