Re[2]: [FWD] Re: 也谈汉字的快速显示

Hello informer,

Sunday, December 26, 1999, 6:30:26 AM, you wrote:

>> >From News server: news.freesoft.cei.gov.cn
>>
>> On 17 Dec 1999, you wrote in chinese.comp.linux.development:

imcet> *break*

imcet> 台湾那里能收这些 newsgroup ?

It  is a local news server. Not connected to the usenet net. I believe
you  should have your news reader points to it directly. Maybe someone
in  taiwan  can  setup  a news server to relay news from there. The admin.
(ZhangLu?) of the site is pretty open.

Best regards,
 hashao                            mailto:hashao@telebot.com

--
[ This mail was originally sent to  debian-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are ]