[ANNOUNCE]AutoConvert 0.3.1 Release

hi ;)
	There is a very important change in this version.
	I merge some hztty-2.0 code with autoconvert.So autoconvert
	can convert the Chinese Encoding by itself.It use the build
	function,do not use the extra program any more.

	I plan add unicode judge and convert in next version of
	autoconvert.

	Use it please! ;)
	It work nicely with procmail to handle incoming mail.

	Get it from
    ftp.dlut.edu.cn/pub/PEOPLE/saka/autoconvert-0.3.1.tar.gz

							saka
  //Yu Guanghui<ygh@dlut.edu.cn> />Chinese Editor          \\
 // Network Center              // LinuxFocus Magazine     //
//  Dalian Univ. of Tech.,China//  www.linuxfocus.org     //
\>  banyan.dlut.edu.cn/~ygh   </   linuxfocus.dlut.edu.cn</

--
[ This mail was originally sent to debian-chinese@lists.debian.org and was ]
[ forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are also converted ]