, just checking in with a few updates...

,

Henry Gold here from FreebiesGroup.com - just checking in to
see if I can be your service.

The web is still growing at a phenomenal rate and I can
help you take advantage of this growth. Here are just a
few ways I can help you...

I continue posting my most recent web marketing strategies
where you can read them for free at:

http://www.FreebiesGroup.com/hottips/

Also, you can get the books and softwares of all of these strategies at:

http://www.FreebiesGroup.com/vip/

And last but certainly not least... our web hosting services
at http://www.Freebiesgroup.com/host can save you lots of time and
aggravation when setting your business online.

And remember, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me.  I'm here to help you.

Best regards,
Henry Gold
http://www.FreebiesGroup.com
http://www.Make1Million.com

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=79390766&ARID=15470

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=79390766