For ...

Dear ,

Just wanted to check in with you and let you know I'm
here if you have any questions about doing business
online. You can find the answers at my site
http://www.make1million.com or email me directly
anytime you want.

I'm quite confident I can help you start or grow a
lucrative business online. Actually, lots of folks have
been raving about what my newest site has been doing for
their business. If you are not using the information at
this site, you may be shocked to learn how much income
you may be passing up.

Just read a few of the letters that have come in...
http://www.Make1Million.com/testimonial.html

And let me know if you need any assistance with
implementing that powerful information...

Best regards,
Henry Gold
http://www.FreebiesGroup.com
http://www.Make1Million.com

P.S. How many times do you wake up saying I wish I
knew how to make mo(ney) online so I don't have to go
to work anymore? I can show you how, Visit:

http://www.Make1Million.com/5.html for more details

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=79390766&ARID=15470

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=79390766