Re: annoying thing xmlcatalogs

Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:

> Mark Johnson (mark@dulug.duke.edu) wrote:
>> Hmm... interesting solution. Hadn't thought of new type of entry.
>>
>> My initial thinking was that if a 'package' entry was missing,
>> dh_installcatalogs would simply generate a package catalog based on
>> the info in the 'root' + 'local' entries.

I don't want to get into the idea of the dh_installcatalogs script
being smart enough to know whether a root entry is missing a package
entry (or vice versa).

Regarding the idea of a new 'single' command as outlined by Ardo, I
like the idea and I'll make it so.  Can we think of a better name for
it, though?  I kinda like 'root-and-package' as a command.  It's
pretty direct in its meaning, even if it is rather long.

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam@onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>