Re: annoying thing xmlcatalogs

> >> My initial thinking was that if a 'package' entry was missing,
> >> dh_installcatalogs would simply generate a package catalog based on
> >> the info in the 'root' + 'local' entries.
>
> I don't want to get into the idea of the dh_installcatalogs script
> being smart enough to know whether a root entry is missing a package
> entry (or vice versa).

I wasn't sure how hard that would be to implement. (I don't know
perl.) Kill that idea, then.

> Regarding the idea of a new 'single' command as outlined by Ardo, I
> like the idea and I'll make it so.  Can we think of a better name for
> it, though?  I kinda like 'root-and-package' as a command.

Yeah, I was thinking along these lines. Kind of the opposite of
single, actually. Something that conveys the meaning 'both'.

I like root-and-package, too. Unambiguous.

Mark
--
Mark Johnson        <mark@dulug.duke.edu>