Re: Help Wanted for dict-jargon

* Bob Hilliard <hilliard@debian.org> wrote [030901 16:54]:
>      Thanks for your response.  'name-extract' is in the same
> directory as the Makefile, so that is no problem.
>      Where are entities normally defined?  The undefined entities are
> primarily ones that I would expect to be standard - 'lsquo', 'rsquo',
> 'mdash', 'ouml', etc, so I would expect some standard DTD or
> stylesheet would include them.

You should change the reference to the online version of "db3xml.dtd"
in "jargon.xml" to a locally installed one (like Neil suggested in
his posting). This is due to still missing support on Debian for XML
catalogs.

With a 'Makefile' snippet like:

j-web.xml: jargon.xml
	xmlif condition='web' <jargon.xml >j-web.xml

j.txt:  j-web.xml $(XSLFILES)
	xmlto -p "-width=79" -m jargon-text.xsl txt j-web.xml

you will get a text version of the jargon file "j.txt".

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org
mw@miwie.org