Re: Formation of SGML/XML Policy Group

>>"Mark" == Mark Johnson <mrj@debian.org> writes:

 Mark> Sounds to me like you're telling us to keep on doing what we're
 Mark> doing. Then, at some point, we declare it to be sufficiently
 Mark> finished and include or package it separately.

	And only you  guys can reach that determination

 Mark> In the meantime, there isn't anything official. But I can tell
 Mark> you that it'll be at least a year before the SGML/XML policy
 Mark> becomes anything near stable. It has to track LSB, which is
 Mark> currently up in the air.

 Mark> I guess we'll just keep on keepin' on, and make the big announcement
 Mark> when the time comes.

	Well, I am open to suggestions. What else may one do?

	manoj
--
 Go out and tell a lie that will make the whole family proud of
 you. Cadmus, to Pentheus, in "The Bacchae" by Euripides