Re: ITP: lib-arbortext-java -- sgml catalog classes for xslt

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of sgml-base (which contains update-catalog).

As far as I'm concerned we can support any catalog design we need with any
functionality to update catalogs in any way we need.

After the /usr/lib/sgml -> /usr/share/sgml transition is complete (only a couple
of packages need to convert; I'll start bugging the respective maintainers soon),
there will be a complete redesign of the way we handle catalogs (per bug report
#88010).  If there are specific needs, and from what I read so far there are, then
those will be taken into account when doing the design.  I'll post an initial RFC.

Thanks,
Ardo

--
Ardo van Rangelrooij