Re: psgmlx package

Mark Johnson <mrj@debian.org> writes:

> I'm still not sure how to make it into a debian package, though...
>
> To List Lurkers -  what we're talking about is here:
>
> 	http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/psgmlx/

Not sure I get it.  It's just a suite of Elisp packages, right?
Most of the packages are installed in Debian already.  To "package"
it, just pick whatever packages are not yet complete, and get them
included.

You could supply a meta package to pull all this in, or whatever
replacement system for metapackages they are using nowadays (I
forget!).

PSGML mode has plenty of annoying bugs, such as messed up line
wrapping and paragraph filling -- is anyone helping out by filing bug
and working out patches?

FYI, if someone wants to take over tdtd.el from me, I'd be happy to
let it go.