Problems with db2pdf

Hi!

Sorry if this is way off, or in a FAQ. I've looked around, but I'm
unable to dig up any more info on this.

I've ran into problems getting the page-numbering right in pdf-files
using db2pdf (from the cygnus-stylesheets package, Debian unstable).

The first and second page are both numbered 1 in the TOC and in the
book.

File simple.sgml:

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN">
<book>
  <title>Testbook</title>
  <chapter>
    <title>First chapter</title>
    <para>If only this would work</para>
  </chapter>
  <chapter>
    <title>Second chapter</title>
    <para>I'd be happy</para>
  </chapter>
</book>

$ db2pdf simple.sgml

$ gv simple.pdf

Any ideas? Is it me? The DSSSL-stylesheets? The tex-backend? The full
moon? :-)

--
Lars