Re: Help: gnome-doc-tools

OK.

I'm feeling very guilty about the state of my packages, so I /must/
upload a new balsa, which means I /must/ sort out this gnome-doc-tools
thing.

Assuming that gdp-both.dsl still isn't elsewhere in debian, I have
prepared a version of eliot's package, with some paths updated to
/usr/share, but probably not enough paths.

I'd be very grateful if someone could download the package and check
it out, then hit me over the head with a cluebat and tell me what I've
done wrong!

The provisional stuff is at http://people.debian.org/~jules

Many thanks for any help you can give,

Jules