cygnus docbook tools/util

Hi All,

While looking into Eric Bischoff's proposed new sgml specs (discussed
in a follow-up post), I decided to make a test package of
cygnus-stylesheets-II, aka docbook-utils. I haven't tested everything
in the package, but it hasn't failed yet.

The new scripts provide a much better separation between the front &
back ends of processing. (I defer to Eric on this ...)

As I believe Christian is adopting cygnus-stylesheets and Domenico is
packaging docbook-utils, I thought I should make a few points:

- both can peacefully coexist on the same machine

- docbook-utils is meant to *replace* cygnus-stylesheets (aka
  docbook-tools in rpm-ville)

- docbook-utils is intended to be part of an implementation of the new
  specs, and where everything goes will be quite different from where
  I put the files (/usr/lib//sgml/misc)

  * NOTE: It does create /etc/sgml/sgml.conf *

- Relevant web pages:
   http://i18n.kde.org/doc/install/
   http://sources.redhat.com/docbook-tools/

- Fairly complete user docs are here: