Re: (docbook-tools) Re: help needed implementing new standards for Debian

Adam Di Carlo (adam@onshore.com) wrote:
> Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I'll start by taking over sgml-base and work my way from there.  I can
> > also take over soem of your packages.
>
> Ok.  A lot of my packages I want to keep, but many I don't (and in
> fact I've already succeeded in giving away 3 or 4).
>
> Ardo, let me know if you want to discuss how the transition is going
> to work.  I talked thru it with Manoj on IRC a few times.

Ok, but I would like to postpone the actual start of it until January (which
is only a month from now).  I'm still "recovering" from the accident with my
household goods (I still need to buy some stuff, including new computers).
Also my parents are coming over for the holidays and I've a growing backlog
in my other Debian stuff.

I'll start by rereading the various recomendations and stuff and collecting
my thoughts on the whole thing.  I'll come to you in a few days to start the
discussion.

Thanks,
Ardo
--