Re: Updated Docbook Website DTD packages

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Michael Wiedmann wrote:

> Mark Johnson wrote:
> > Send feedback, + or -
> Ok, here are my observations for docbook-website_1.8-1.deb:
>
> - why contains the "Depends:.." line in the control file an entry
>   for "docbook-stylesheets"? Is this really a dependency?

Depends... :-)

Seriously, that's a bug. Cruft I forgot to remove that's leftover from the
1.7 version that included dsssl stylesheets.

I'll remove it.

> - suggestion:
>   add to the catalog the following lines:
>
>   PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Website V1//EN"
>          "dtd/docbook-website/1.8/website.dtd"
>   PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Website//EN"
>          "dtd/docbook-website/1.8/website.dtd"

Good idea, never occurred to me. I'll add that as well.

> ... and for dtml-mode_1.1-1.deb:
>
> - the control file "Recommends: emacs|xemacs". I think this should
>   go into "Depends:" (it makes not sense to install the el-files
>   w/o having an emacs flavor installed)

Yep. Missed that one too. psgml and tdtd both 'depend' on an emacs
flavor...

Thanks for the feedback.

Mark