Re: Trouble with customizing stylesheets

On Wed, Jul 28, 1999 at 08:32:26PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I dunno.  The example you include below isn't close to being derived from
> what's in the docbook-stylesheets package.  I use the \#print stuff pretty
> much every day, with Makefile rules like:

The report.dsl file I included was derived from the basic2.dsl file that
popped up on the list a week or two ago, and I was able to make it work by
using:

jade -t tex -d report.dsl -i print <file>

after seeing someone refer to it in a different message.  Is there any major
difference between using the "\#print" method and the "-i print" method?
(Doesn't seem to be, just checking).

> General (non-Debian) questions about docbook-stylesheets should be directed
> to the DSSSList at Mulberry Tech.
> <URL:http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dssslist/index.html>

Sorry, I usually ask on Debian lists first, because I find packages have
often been customized in such a way that advice from users on a different type
of system (Redhat, Solaris...) can be wrong and just add to the confusion.
They seem to be set up better once you know what you're doing, it's just the
learning curves a little steeper than usual because of the differences.

--
"Infinite: Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some.  Much bigger than
that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow,