Re: Trouble with customizing stylesheets

On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 08:08:55PM -0700, Matthew Guenther wrote:
> after seeing someone refer to it in a different message.  Is there any major
> difference between using the "\#print" method and the "-i print" method?
> (Doesn't seem to be, just checking).

`\#print' selects the apropriate specification when you have a .dsl with
multiple specifications like basic.dsl (docbook-stylesheets). this is
the id of the specification.

`-i print' is to turn on the parameter entity (print : IGNORE -> INCLUDE) and
use the correct stylesheet for the specification selected.

that's why I prefer the other method: 1 specification with conditionnal
sections. Like that you use only '-i print', `-i html' or nothing to select
the default target.

 David.