Re: Debian buster: please prepare your service and its dependencies

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 6:24 PM Holger Levsen wrote:

> I wonder why piuparts.d.o is missing from your evaluation however, did
> you ignore/miss it, or are all packages used in nice shaper for buster?

I just checked again and how-can-i-help produces no output for the
no-testing/testing-autorm issues for the list of packages installed on
pejacevic.debian.org.

Of course that is no guarantee that a service works, but it is at
least the bare minimum that is required to work.

I expect piuparts has enough QA in testing/unstable that the service
will work too.

Post-buster, I can see that it will need porting to Python 3.

FTR, I'm using this branch of hcih to tell it to ignore locally
installed packages:

https://salsa.debian.org/pabs/how-can-i-help/commits/remote-hosts

--
bye,