Re: Request for Hosting

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 10:24:33 +0100
"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:

> On 2017-08-23 9:50, Michael Lustfield wrote:
> > Howdy!
> >
> > I would like to request a VM to host https://gitea.debian.net/. This is
> > being
>
> fwiw this list is not a contact point for DSA. (I assume some of them
> might be reading it, but that's not the same thing.)
> [...]
> DSA's infrastructure setup uses puppet, not ansible.

Ah, sorry for the mistake. I saw a similar email on this list and didn't look
hard enough to notice the typical content. I was sure I read ansible, but maybe
that was for something else.

I also realize that Debian probably has little interest in providing resources
for gitea if gitlab is around; I'll plan to keep this hosted where it is.

Thanks for the follow-up and sorry for the noise!
--
Michael Lustfield