Re: Is ddtp.debian.org down?

Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de):
> >    https://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2013/07/msg00000.html
> >
> > there is some trouble with ddtp.debian.org.  I get no ping response from
> > ddtp.debian.org (tried yesterday evening and right now).
> >
> > Is anybody working on this?
>
> I'm afraid, no. The last time I could access the host was 2013-06-29.
> BTW: there haven't been any translation updates (e.g. (1)) since the wheezy
> release.

DDTP work is still done on ddtp.debian.NET (who had some shaky
connection durign the past week(s).

The problem with translation updates not climbing up to the archive is
witnessed daily by the only person reading mails to debian-l10n-devel,
apparently (aka /me).....without a very exact idea of *what* has to be
fixed.

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel knows what should be done (some changes in
ftpmasters scripts, probably dak...dunno)....but he's mostly inactive
for months..... and things remain as is, sadly.