Census of the services - ask.debian.net

Hi,

According with the list introductions [1], I want to present
ask.debian.net, the Shapado [2] instance for Debian.

Shapado is a web-based Question and Answer support system on which you
can submit questions and have them answered by other members. A
vote-based reputation system is also provided, enabling ranking of
user-provided content. Is a stackoverflow-like libre app (AGPL) in ruby,
rails, mongomapper and mongodb.

At the moment ask.debian.net has 916 users, 615 questions were made, and
been in operation for just over a year pointing to the shapado.com
server [3] [4].

Although there have been no problems so far using the shapado.com
instance, one of the tasks that are pending is to have it's own instance
of Shapado and if possible create packages for Debian [5].

Thanks for your attention!

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-services-admin/2011/08/msg00001.html
[2] http://shapado.com/
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2010/10/msg00003.html
[4] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2010/10/msg00004.html
[5] http://bugs.debian.org/633407

Regards,
--
Fernando C. Estrada

It's possible that I'm just an idiot, and don't recognize a sleepy
slavemaster when I see one.
		-- Larry Wall in <199708040319.UAA16213@wall.org>