Re: Should singularity-container make it to next release?

    Nilesh> Since I had done quite a bit of work on this, I'm a sad to
    Nilesh> see this happen, as fasttrack still has much less visibility
    Nilesh> / availability than an official stable release, or even
    Nilesh> backports.

Well, if you and a group of people believe you can maintain it in stable
given the additional discussions ith upstream, then explicitly say
you're ready to sign up to maintaining in stable.
I think that's the kind of sing-up-to-do-the-work that the security and
release team are waiting for.