Re: Array IBM x3100 M4

On 5/17/22 18:22, OLCESE, Marcelo Oscar.- wrote:
> Good afternoon people!!
>

> I am trying to install Debian 11 on an IBM System x3100 M4 2582AC1
> server and the ARRAY is not recognizing me.
>
> I'm looking at IBM but it only has REDHAT and Susex.
>
> Someone who has a driver or who has been able to install it on that
> computer?

Hi Marcelo,

what RAID level do you want to use and how many disks do you want to put
in RAID?

If you want to use RAID 1 (mirroring) with 2 disks then you can disable
RAID mode in the SATA controller and you can configure software RAID 1
in Debian installer.

For questions like this you can ask in Debian users' mailing list -
debian-user@lists.debian.org

Kind regards
Georgi