Re: package for security advice

Isn't this what Tiger does?

apt-cache search tiger

tiger - Report system security vulnerabilities
tiger-otheros - Scripts to run Tiger in other operating systems

Vince

On 2020/03/07 07:08 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 9:30 AM Russell Coker wrote:

I think it would be good to have a package for improving system security.
What do you think about this idea?
There are a number of other tools for this sort of thing already,
usually they get written and become outdated at some point then
someone writes a new one and so on and so on. An example of a tool I
sponsored in the past is lynis.

ISTR seeing some tools for checking Debian deployments in
high-security environments on GitHub somewhere, but I don't recall the
repo.