Re: Two HDD on Desktop PC

Sorry, yes, I should not write that, or mention about the consiquence.

But if files on another disk are not needed, not want to be seen ever, is a good tool/way of removing files even if millions of files in the same dir.

As I understood that these files should not be there, from the initial request.

On Mon, 5 Aug 2019 at 10:05, Vladislav Kurz <vladislav.kurz@webstep.net> wrote:
On 04/08/2019 23:57, Ruslanas Gžibovskis wrote:
> 2) If you just do not want to see it, run: find / -type f -delete

OMG, I thought that members of Debian community would not give this sort
of malicious advice. That command deletes everything.

Please be nice to each other.

--
Best Regards
        Vladislav Kurz