Intel Microcode updates

I just discovered the spectre-meltdown-checker package (thanks Sylvestre for
packaging this).

model name      : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q9505  @ 2.83GHz

On a system with the above CPU running Debian/Testing I get the following
results from the spectre-meltdown-checker script.  Is this a bug in the intel-
microcode package that the latest version isn't packaged?  There is no newer
version of intel-microcode in Unstable.

# spectre-meltdown-checker |grep CPU.mic
* Hardware support (CPU microcode) for mitigation techniques
  * CPU microcode is known to cause stability problems:  NO  (model 0x17
family 0x6 stepping 0xa ucode 0xa0b cpuid 0x1067a)
  * CPU microcode is the latest known available version:  NO  (latest version
is 0xa0e dated 2015/07/29 according to builtin MCExtractor DB v111 -
2019/05/18)
IBPB is considered as a good addition to retpoline for Variant 2 mitigation,
but your CPU microcode doesn't support it
* CPU microcode mitigates the vulnerability:  NO
> STATUS:  VULNERABLE  (an up-to-date CPU microcode is needed to mitigate this
vulnerability)
* CPU microcode mitigates the vulnerability:  N/A