Re: Question. How to track Source Code Patches?

Hi

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 11:17:25AM +0900, ultract wrote:
> Hi, Debian Gurus.
>

> I often receive emails of debian security update.
>
> Because I enrolled my email address on debian-security-announce.
>

> If I'd like to check changes of some packages about source codes,
>
> Do I need to visit debian Version control system like a alioth??
>
> (alioth.debian.org or anonscm.debian.org)
>

> So, I looked into the vcs site.
>
> But, I feel it's difficult to find patched or changed source codes related
> to the security update
>

> I also wonder that how to decide to adjust patches of an upstream
> repository.

The following package might be an option: apt-listdifferences

Description-en: source differences notification tool
 apt-listdifferences will show the differences, or patches, between the
 sources for all packages as they get updated. This makes it easy to
 review source changes that have been included in new package updates.

Regards,
Salvatore