Re: Security support incomplete?

Hello,

I checked in my oldstable installation, curl is in that list (taken from debsecan)
It seems that I missed that too..
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-0755

Regards
Pavlos

Pavlos K. Ponos

Account Manager at nlg GmbH
PhD Candidate at University of Macedonia

View
              Pavlos K. Ponos's profile on LinkedIn

My blog: https://howtothelinuxway.wordpress.com/

Don't send me documents in the following formats: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx
Instead, try and use Open Document formats: https://www.libreoffice.org
Save your money & use a Linux distro: http://distrowatch.com/