Re: Security support incomplete? (was: Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3455-1] curl security update)

Am Dienstag, den 02.02.2016, 17:14 +0100 schrieb Yves-Alexis Perez:
> On mar., 2016-02-02 at 17:37 +0200, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> > Can anyone please clarify? In particular, I would like to know what the
> > exact policies regarding coverage of security support are, and what
> > issues have not been fixed intentionally in oldstable (and maybe even
> > stable).
>
> Everything is in the tracker.

Hi,

could someone maybe give me a more specific answer?

  • Where does the tracker talk about security policies? (I actually
    doubt that such information is in the tracker at all.)

  • Where is a list of unfixed security issues?

URLs would be highly appreciated.

Please not that while such brief answers as above might be appropriate
for developers, they are typically not very helpful for users.

All the best,
Wolfgang