Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3438-1] xscreensaver security update

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016, Dominique Martinet wrote:
contact@baal.fr wrote on Mon, Jan 11, 2016:
Le 11/01/2016 00:04, David ISIDORE a écrit :
I'm not on Debian anymore. How can I unsubscribe from mailing list?
send unsuscribe to the mailing list
This is confusing and would likely lead to erroneous messages to the
actual list, so allowing myself to reply...
As per the mail headers:
You can send a mail to debian-security-request@lists.debian.org with
'unsubscribe' as Subject and any body.
Please note that this is not debian-security@lists.debian.org itself.
For what it's worth, RFC 2369 headers are fairly old and quite a few
clients should support these and have an option hidden somewhere
'unsubscribe to the list' that will do exactly that.
Sorry for the noise to all who don't care,

Allow me to add some more noise.

The original mail was sent to the debian-security-announce mailinglist, not this list. The unsubscribe address for that list is:

--
Povl Ole