Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3438-1] xscreensaver security update

contact@baal.fr wrote on Mon, Jan 11, 2016:
> Le 11/01/2016 00:04, David ISIDORE a écrit :
> > I'm not on Debian anymore. How can I unsubscribe from mailing list?
>
> send unsuscribe to the mailing list

This is confusing and would likely lead to erroneous messages to the
actual list, so allowing myself to reply...

As per the mail headers:

You can send a mail to debian-security-request@lists.debian.org with
'unsubscribe' as Subject and any body.
Please note that this is not debian-security@lists.debian.org itself.

For what it's worth, RFC 2369 headers are fairly old and quite a few
clients should support these and have an option hidden somewhere
'unsubscribe to the list' that will do exactly that.

Sorry for the noise to all who don't care,
--
Dominique Martinet | Asmadeus,
Not that it's going to prevent more of these emails in the future, but,