Re: Will Packaging BoringSSL Bring Any Trouble to the Security Team?

My opinion might not mean much, but as a user, I agree with this. If
i'm installing from the stable depository, we expect certain things
from packages there and everything must be held to those guidelines.
And mostly if we are using it from unstable, we are hoping to see it
evolve into being put into the stable form, not just stagnate or we
won't use it, which is bad for the both the user (losing out on
promising programs) and the company (losing out on users), i think