Re: Dual-Boot w/ encryption

H.     Thanks alot, that's definitely a clear and concise guide to
doing what I want to do. Just as a question, does it make it simple if
I start from ''scratch'' as I don't have much data to backup, and I
can't repartition my current install due to it already being LUKS
encrypted and gparted not supporting that action.