Re: Mandatory Access Control

I know. The question here is how the Qubes clients connect to the Xen-GUI-dom (Concerning Windows I am just annoyed about that many indirect promotion for a closed source host system when it comes to security issues). Separating the Wifi/WLAN driver may be a good point though.

Elmar

P.S.: I would have nothing against a Windows guest (as you have suggested). However there was also some suggestion about using it as host in the Qubes introduction: