Re: Archived Debian releases without security site: lists.debian.org

No, I withdraw my question. I forgot to acknowledge and thank
everyone, including Mr. Noah Meyerhans, who coolly gave me a really
deep reply which I could not comprehend at that time. Why would he
need to check whether the key still worked? It was my job to see if it
worked.

I tried with the clue: The keys are available in the
debian-archive-keyring package... and found that they worked. I also
understood Knoppix's method of writing sources.list and amended it to
be fixed in time for an old distro.
Thank, once again to all of you.
Regards,
Rajib