Re: about bash and Debian Lenny

Also about not thrusting people, you are sending to this list with your company email address and tell everyone here you have an exploitable qmail setup running. Be carefull with the information you make public.

Regards,

David

With Qmail exposed and being an attack vector I would advice to build your own updated bash package.
You wont get official security updates.