Re: about bash and Debian Lenny

On 10/01/2014 02:37 PM, Izak Burger wrote:
I made lenny packages for my machines. I could share them if you want?

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Nikolay Hristov <geroy@stemo.bg> wrote:
Hello there,

I know that this is outdated debian release and it is in the archives but I still have 6 servers running Lenny and I don't want to upgrade them to newer versions for several reasons.
Any chance that we will get official debian package for Lenny? I'm sure that I'm not the only one with such problem. I don't want to use deb packages from different sources because I cannot trust them.

Shellshock has such big impact on the internet so please give us Lenny package.

Nikolay Hristov