concrete steps for improving apt downloading security and privacy

After the latest revelation about NSA tracking all Tor downloads[1] (with
source code!) and the whole "Debian mirrors and MITM" redux, I think we should
start talking about concrete steps that we can take to improve the situation.

The first things that came to mind would be quite easy to do:

* include apt-transport-https by default in Debian
* include existing HTTPS mirrors wherever Debian mirrors are listed
  * https://www.debian.org/mirror/list
  * netselect-apt
  * http://http.debian.net/
  * apt-get's mirror://
* make http://cdn.debian.net/ have an only-HTTPS version
* encourage mirror operators to set up a Tor Hidden Service

There is already a good collection of HTTPS mirrors to choose from
(not-counting all the ones that have HTTPS enabled without a proper certificate).

https://mirror.i3d.net/pub/debian/
https://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/mirror/debian.org/debian/
https://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/debian/
https://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/