Re: Cannot find wheezy package in archives for Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2661-1] xorg-server security update

On 04/18/2013 11:32 PM, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:45:39PM +0200, deb@elaan.dds.nl wrote:
Hello,

I cannot find the wheezy packages for this update in the archives.
I've checked the Packages.gz files on my local mirror
(ftp.nl.debian.org), on the central repo (ftp.debian.org) and on
security.debian.org. The first 2 contain Packages.gz files that
point to the old version of the package (2:1.12.4-5);
security.debian.org does not have xserver-xorg-core in its
Packages.gz file at all. I checked the wheezy/binary-amd64 versions
of the Packages.gz files, as that is the one I need on my system.
Also, packages.debian.org lists 2:1.12.4-5 as the latest version of
this package for both sid/unstable and wheezy/testing.

Usually the packages are available as soon as the mail announcement
of the DSA is sent. Am I too inpatient, or is something wrong.

Please cc me on replies, as I'm not subscribed to the list.

xorg-server 2:1.12.4-6 has not reached Wheezy yet:

jmw@franck:~$ grep-excuses xorg-server
xorg-server (2:1.12.4-5 to 2:1.12.4-6)
     Maintainer: Debian X Strike Force
     Too young, only 0 of 10 days old
     Not touching package due to block-udeb request by freeze (contact debian-release if update is needed)
     Ignoring block request by freeze, due to unblock request by adsb
     Not considered

Decoding that: it has been unblocked, but has not had an ack from the
debian-installer release manager yet. It must also reach an age of 10 days
before it will be considered.

Thanks, for the information. I´ll wait for the ack and/or the 10 days.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/With kind regards, Erik Laan.