Re: INVALID state and no known connection.

Hi andika.

Another INVALID packet description. I read a lot of
information and I don't know what is the truth. Frankly,
the first time I see a description, which concerns RAM memory.

So, I have a 1 GB of RAM memory. Just for example; free -m
command result;
used: 640, free: 230

and top command;
891896k total, 677284k used, 214612k free

As we can see, system detected 870 MB instead 1 GB (1024 MB).
So what is the relationship between INVALID packets and RAM
memory? Honestly, I don't understand it.