Re: Iceweasel ESR 10 security update.

Hi Mr Mestnik

I'm just curious why Debian does not publish updated versions
of the
packages as soon as possible. Especially, when it comes
the security updates.
Other distributions are doing it much faster.

Personally, I do not like to use the applications that I know, it is vulnerable.
As I already said - I'm just curious. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
I do not understand your opinion about introducing security problems into
Debian, but that is not important.

Thank you for your answer. Best regards!