Re: Message de Benjamin MABILLE / CCA

On 2012-05-09 19:03, AK wrote:
Dear debian-security ML,

I thing that the situation with Out-Of-Office replies is getting a bit
out of hand. Can someone please temporarily unsubscribe the offending
parties? It does not reflect to the quality of the list. If the
moderators are too busy with other things, I can volunteer some of my
daily time to help with moderation, if so needed.

this is up to listmasters, please contact them as in the footer.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51