Re: Message de Benjamin MABILLE / CCA

Dear debian-security ML,

I thing that the situation with Out-Of-Office replies is getting a bit
out of hand. Can someone please temporarily unsubscribe the offending
parties? It does not reflect to the quality of the list. If the
moderators are too busy with other things, I can volunteer some of my
daily time to help with moderation, if so needed.

Best Regards,
AK