Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2566-1] exim4 security update

Tomas Pospisek <tpo_deb@sourcepole.ch> (26/10/2012):
> They don't seem to be available anywhere I look, particularily not
> in the http://security.debian.org/ package repository or in the
> standard debian package repository neither for unstable nor for
> wheezy.
>
> http://incoming.debian.org/ has the versions indicated above,
> however the packages are not signed.
>
> What's the way forward from here? Will you rerun the incoming queue
> and build packages for security.debian.org or should users
> (blindly?) install the packages from incoming?

http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/exim4/news/20121026T084842Z.html says
the package was accepted a few hours ago.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=exim4&suite=sid says
packages were built a few hours ago.

Please allow some time for packages to move from incoming to the
mirrors, and upgrade at this point.

Mraw,
KiBi.