Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 2566-1] exim4 security update

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012, Nico Golde wrote:

For the testing distribution (wheezy), this problem has been fixed in
version 4.80-5.1.

For the unstable distribution (sid), this problem has been fixed in
version 4.80-5.1.

They don't seem to be available anywhere I look, particularily not in the http://security.debian.org/ package repository or in the standard debian package repository neither for unstable nor for wheezy.

http://incoming.debian.org/ has the versions indicated above, however the packages are not signed.

What's the way forward from here? Will you rerun the incoming queue and build packages for security.debian.org or should users (blindly?) install the packages from incoming?

I've set "DISABLE_DKIM_VERIFY='true'" to mitigate the bug in update-exim4.conf.conf but I'm not sure that's the way that flag is intended to be used since update-exim4.conf is complaining that it doesn't know anything about that configuration item.
*t