From: Don Armstrong [mailto:don@debian.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 2:20 PM
To: Williams, Angela
Cc: owner@bugs.debian.org; admin@debian.org; bind9@packages.debian.org
Subject: Re: Seeking ISC Bind patch

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012, Williams, Angela wrote:
> I am sorry for spamming to all your e-mail aliases but I am trying to
> find the patch for the following vulnerability:

If you're looking for CVE-2012-1667, it's fixed in 1:9.7.3.dfsg-1~squeeze5.

In the future, please use the changelogs, the bts, and the security tracker to figure out whether a particular Debian version is vulnerable to a specific CVE.
http://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2012-1667

Finally, this sort of question should be asked on debian-security@lists.debian.org or debian-user@lists.debian.org, not of our role addresses.

Don Armstrong

--
A people living under the perpetual menace of war and invasion is very easy to govern. It demands no social reforms. It does not haggle over expenditures on armaments and military equipment. It pays without discussion, it ruins itself, and that is an excellent thing for the syndicates of financiers and manufacturers for whom patriotic terrors are an abundant source of gain.
 -- Anatole France

The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments (collectively referred to as “Information”), is strictly confidential and proprietary, and/or privileged. This information is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The Information contained in this email should not be replicated or disclosed to any persons other than the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this Information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, or by telephone at (877) 445-4581, and delete the original message.